Associate Manager - Talent Team at ACZ Global Pvt.Ltd.
Views:1403 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Manager - HR Change Management - Big4 (6-12 yrs)
Managing the global workforce in today's fast changing and highly disrupted environment is becoming increasingly complex. As a member of our practice, you'll be part of a team that supports clients in aligning their HR function with the organizational plans while keeping employee experience as one of the core considerations. When you join us, you will gain cross functional, multi industry and a truly global work experience to take your career in the right direction.
We are looking for Managers with expertise in Change Management to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading global professional services organisation whilst being instrumental in growth of the team.
Your key responsibilities :
- Establish change management expertise within the practice, grow and lead a team of change and learning design specialists
- Enable delivery and execution of change management strategy for global large transformation programs in partnership with global offices.
- Provide advice and guidance as a subject matter expert and work effectively as part of a large distributed program team.
- Ensure high quality deliverables are produced for the project by exhaustive internal reviews and obtain excellent feedback from the client and global project counterparts
- Manage engagement risk, project economics, manage escalations and ensure effective planning and budgeting
- Lead development of thought leadership, collateral, tools, techniques, methodologies to enhance change management and broader capability offering within the practice
- Support leadership in developing the practice through collaboration with global offices and demand generation for change management projects
- Perform the role of a counsellor and coach, define and set goals, conduct performance reviews and ensure ongoing learning and development of the team
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the HR service areas (learning and development, staffing, talent management, diversity, compliance) to provide insights on overall strategic and operational performance
Skills and attributes for success:
- High integrity and commitment to work in a new and challenging environment
- Ability to manage ambiguity and be proactive
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Cross cultural awareness and sensitivity
- High energy levels, agility and adaptability
- Open to travel for client projects that are approved as per Company and country specific travel advisory guidelines
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent with a specialization in Human Resources (India or abroad)
- 6 -12 years of relevant experience
- Experience leading change management efforts on global client projects
- A track record of designing and implementing medium - large scale change programs including HR Transformation, Human-Centered Design, Digital Strategy, and ERP Transformation
- Experience in advising and guiding clients on complex transformation programs with key domain expertise in business readiness, business adoption, change strategy, visioning, execution, stakeholder management, benefits management, and communication
- Experience in managing delivery team of at least 5+ individuals, providing advice and guidance on career development, L&D, and performance management
- Experience in learning design and content development using techniques of instructional design and application of it to enable a change program
- Experience in selling and delivering work that spans across the full project lifecycle
Ideally, you'll also have
- APMG, PROSCI- or equivalent certification
- Experience in creating project budget and resource estimates for several domains within HR and technology transformations
- Experience facilitating solution workshops and design sessions across multiple industry verticals and geographies
- Experience in identifying and deploying leading edge communication and stakeholder engagement tools and techniques
- Experience in leading and supporting a network of Change practitioners to work in a cross functional and client-facing environment
- Expertise in recommending and leveraging new age/digital solutions to enable change such as automation, gamification, advanced analytics/visualization, day-in-life-of workshops
- Experience in identifying and leveraging data-driven change management techniques to drive the transformation
- Knowledge of one or more HCM cloud - Oracle, SAP, and other out-of-box HR technologies
- Working knowledge of Project management
What we look for
- Technical experts with commercial acumen, relevant experience and a high degree of enthusiasm to adapt and learn in a fast-moving environment
- Knowledge and experience of working in a cross-cultural setup
Please apply with below details in your resume:
Experience in HR Change Management
Any Change Management Certifications
Whether open for Relocation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.