Relationship Manager at Lakshhr
Views:3001 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager - HR Business Transformation Specialist - BPO/KPO (7-12 yrs)
The person will be responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across multiple service areas of Talent. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of LEAN methodology, DESIGN THINKING and the supporting framework, to deliver business transformation.
- Understand and evaluate all critical processes, and identify areas of inconsistency or inefficiency, including recommendation of solutions to optimize processes
- Lead focused, collaborative, cross-functional deep-dive workshops for high priority initiatives and bring process and data driven focused approach to support the organization's goals
- Provide strong project management skills, expertise in quality management and ability to make Bmajor changes in organization
- Change management - Drive sustainable change through the organization through collaboration Band cross function work. Establish process, procedures to ensure sustainability of project results
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and Belimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways Bof working
- To identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement Bmonitoring system and assist in the development and implementation of a - best-in-class continuous improvement strategy
- To take ownership of change initiatives from evolution/efficiency identification through to project delivery via internal governance and controls
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.