Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:8445 Applications:491 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:488
Manager - HR Business Partner - Technology & Analytics - Telecom (5-6 yrs)
Manager- HR Business Partner- Technology & Analytics-Telecom
- Lead HR Technology interventions for enhancing operational efficiency and Risk mitigation.
- Oversee an Oracle Fusion HCM while providing up to date employee tracking and reporting
- Facilitate Quarterly / Annual Performance Management Process
- Provide support and guidance to Regional HR teams on all performance management issues.
- Operate within the overall governance framework in executing various compensation plans.
- Execute Annual merit increment and variable pay programs
- Liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders including the IT function for effective and smooth running of the Human Resources Information Systems
- Conceptualize and execute various HR Analytic dashboards for effective decision making
- Employee Background Verification process owner
- Ownership of HR Policy manual, HR OPS process maps.
- Track Monthly details of HR budget vs actual
- Participation in Compensation surveys and benchmarking studies
- Act as a SPOC for Annual Management & Statutory audit Processes for the HR function.
- Analyze attrition trends and recommend action plan to address the concerns basis quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Assist in the development of training and communication for employees & help employees with navigating the system and troubleshoot system issues.
- SPOC for management of Group Medical Insurance policy.
- Ability to handle multiple HR Technology projects (including integrating existing HR tools).
- Should have at least 1 ERP implementation experience of softwares like Oracle Fusion HCM
- Successfactors/SAP/PeopleSoft etc.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Strong execution focus, ability to multitask
- High attention to detail and process orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Specialist in drafting HR Policies, process related communications to various stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & other Office applications is required.
- Familiarity with Robotic Process Automation (Automation Anywhere) is desirable.
- Full time Post Graduate/MBA in Human Resources from reputed B-school with 5-6 years, experience in managing HR Operations and HRMS.
- Oracle HCM Fusion certifications are desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.