Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:829 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - HR Business Partner - Startup (4-10 yrs)
Position Title: HR Business Partner, location: GURGAON
- Experienced HR Business Partner with a strong focus on talent acquisition and managing talent in new Digital venture of a leading Automobile Giant,
- The ideal candidate should have prior experience in start-ups, and should be able to work in a fast-paced, agile and innovative environment. The primary responsibility of theperson is as follows:
- Talent acquisition process from end-to-end, partnering with hiring managers to identify their needs and ensuring that we attract, hire and retain top talent
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs and provide guidance and support throughout the recruitment process.
- Develop and implement innovative sourcing strategies to identify and attract top talent across multiple channels like- consultants, social media & Employee referrals.
- Work with external partners to manage key sourcing from new age companies for upcoming Digital ventures for the company
- Build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline to ensure a continuous flow of qualified candidates for current and future needs.
- Manage end to end life cycle of third-party resources working in APMEA not limited to digital ventures.
- Collaborate with the HR team to ensure a seamless on-boarding process for new hires in HO and new digital ventures
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HR policies and programs to support the hire, growth, and development of the team.
- External Benchmarking so as to remain at par with regards to key processes and policies
- End to end HR life cycle management of Head office based APMEA employees and new Digital ventures
- Handling various Business projects on need basis
- Master's in human resources
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in HR with a strong focus on talent acquisition and business partnering
- Experience working in a start-up/ Digital venture is must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.