Manager - HR Business Partner - Sales Domain - Consumer Goods/FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Opportunity to work with a leading Indian FMCG player with the leadership
- Excellent opportunity to steer the Sales HR portfolio for the company
Client Details :
Our client is a leading Indian multinational FMCG player with a strong focus on retaining market share. At the back of enormous growth YoY, they are looking to create a strong Sales HR structure for Pan India of 400 employees, to focus on Sales capability, Sales incentive structures and career planning needs.
Reporting into the Group CHRO,as an individual contributor, your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely and provide support on end to end HR related activities ranging from strategic Talent Acquisition, Sales capability plans, Sales incentive plans, training, Talent Management, HR policies, HR operations etc.
- Liaise with the business and sales leadership to outline, design and deliver strong HR strategies for stakeholders in Sales function
- Be a strong business partner- and key member of the HR team to align the HR strategy with the business goals
- Focus on development of sales professionals and work closely with the management team to ensure that the human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and global HR initiatives within the set HR budgets
- Understand and design sales incentive plans for the entire workforce
- Creatively apply strong business acumen with robust communication skills in driving the people engagement and initiatives
- Work closely with the business to initiate, influence and drive the process
- Supervise HR Operations for Pan India including Payroll and Compliance
- Close interaction and providing active support to business Head, sales heads on strategizing around compensation planning, performance management, L&D, rewards and recognitions etc. to ensure consistent implementation of decisions and successful delivery of the processes
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system linked to the remuneration system
- Candidates must come with 8 - 12 years of experience in handling Sales HRBP role. Only candidates with Sales HRBP experience will be considered
- Only candidates from FMCG/FMCD organizations shall be considered
- Robust experience in dealing with senior stakeholders (decision makers) along with a people management experience
- Candidates with HR Analytics and strong ability to drive business numbers through HR initiatives must apply
- Candidates with strong achievements in creating ROI and business impact in absolute terms as a Sales HRBP will be considered
Job Offer :
- Market-leading remuneration
- Excellent opportunity to work directly with senior leadership
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Smiti Rastogi - +91 124 452 5465
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.