HR Recruiter at Careernet
Views:594 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - HR Business Partner - Sales (5-12 yrs)
We are looking for a dynamic & qualified HR business partner to lead human resources strategies & operations for our respective businesses unit and ensure they're aligned with our business goals. Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the senior business leaders & managers to express new ideas and suggest HR solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
You will be enjoying doing the following quality work:
- Developing the HR agenda for the respective business.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions) & improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts and participating in the recruitment process to ensure quality intake of the resource.
- Analyze and present trends and HR metrics for the respective business to leadership.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention & resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Provide HR policy guidance to employees
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals & evaluate training programs
- Consult and Suggest new HR strategies based on the business development
- Managing and allocating HR funds.
- Engaging with heads of the department.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
You need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent people management skills Analytical and goal-oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills Proactive nature
- Meticulous attention to detail Highly organized
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience resolving business HR issues & a proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, organizational diagnosis, diversity, performance management.