Senior Recruiter at Ewyn Services
Views:838 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Manager - HR Business Partner/Learning & Development - Online/Internet - XLRI/TISS/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
As a HRBP & L&D Manager You Will
Job Description :
- Execute short-term and long-term L&D strategies for India and its subsidiaries to align with the business need.
- Identify training gaps based on the effectiveness of demonstrating technical, behavioral & Leadership competencies and the developmental plan of each associate as stated in the individual's performance review.
- Plan, design, deliver and evaluate learning and development programs for all grades of associates & supervisory staff in India and its subsidiaries.
- Maintain the quality of design, development and facilitation of all training and development programs offered by the L&D department.
- Maintain post-training evaluation system to ensure learning effectiveness of different programs.
- Solicit and select appropriate external consultants for various learning and development programs.
- Research and recommend new learning and development practices, methods and technology available in the market. Maintaining close contact with external consultants, publishers and organizations to keep information up-to-date.
- Be responsible for managing staff L&D record systems.
- Be responsible for managing LMS-Learning Academy & drive appropriate usage.
You Are :
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar (From Tier 1 B school)
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen