Founder at Futurz Consulting
Views:15884 Applications:852 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Manager - HR Business Partner - IT/ITeS (4-11 yrs)
We have been retained by our client to partner with them to recruit the position mentioned below.
Candidate confidentiality is something that we swear by. We will share the CV with the client only post we have had a detailed conversation with you.
Title: Manager HR - HRBP
Industry: ITES - Financial captive BPO
Experience: 4-7 years + in a similar role.
Education: MBA from a premier institute
Compensation: Industry best
Employee strength to manage: 1200
Important note: Due to the nature of business, should be Ok with working in a shift ending at 11-12 pm. This is crucial to the role
- Responsible for leading HR Delivery leading the team of junior HR resources at the location.
- The key goals of the incumbent would be:
- Formulate and drive retention programs.
- Performance management and improvement programs.
- HR Advisor to leaders and accountable for employee relations.
- Accountable for leading annual compensation cycle.
- Promotions cycle, employee engagement programs, development initiatives, rewards & recognition frameworks and career management & development programs.
- Drive strategic projects individually and through the team.
- Responsible for Performance Appraisal cycle and Liaison with Legal and Audit team for all issues in India
- Full time MBA (HR) from Premier B School.
- 4-7 years of HR generalist experience with a strong people management background.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.