Consultant at Michael Page
Views:831 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager - HR Business Partner - IT (5-7 yrs)
- Manage the entire employee life cycle of an R&D business unit of the organization
- Liaise with the business leadership to design and deliver strong HR strategies for stakeholders.
- Validate the accuracy of information for onboarding, offboarding, promotions, and transfer of employees.
- Manage all new hire onboarding, including benefit overview and any important new hire activities.
- Partner with HR Team to complete annual mandatory audits, including benefits and payroll audits.
- Work on important projects with key leadership and drive HR agenda
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in HRBP functions
- Education: MBA (FullTime) from Tier 1/2 B-Schools is a must
- Experience in working for IT product/services organizations is ideal
- Experience in partnering with R&D teams is preferred
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills
- Ability to frame strategy along with leadership skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to work on multiple projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.