Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:168 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - HR Business Partner - IT (5-10 yrs)
The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills. The noteworthy HR business partner should improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and attract talented recruits.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Developing the HR agenda.
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Structuring compensation and benefits packages.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Evaluating staffing needs.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts.
- Managing and allocating HR funds.
- Engaging with heads of department.
- HR Business Partner Requirements:
- Degree in human resources management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Highly organized.
- Good people skills.