Manager - Talent Acquisition at Agile 1
Views:656 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - HR Business Partner - IT (10-15 yrs)
- Develops and implements HR and organizational effectiveness strategies that support business unit plans and objectives
- Partners with the business in the talent acquisition effort and meets the talent acquisition needs of the business
- Partners with business unit leaders to drive talent management programs including; focal, employee engagement, coaching, headcount analysis, organization development, compensation analysis and recommendations, and recruiting requirements
- Assesses employee capabilities and assists executives, management, and employees in the development process
- Champions corporate initiatives within the business unit and ensures a strong partnership focused on the achievement of business goals
- Diagnoses global organizational challenges and recommends, develops and executes solutions
- To build and sustain employee engagement through CSR and other initiatives
- Influences and helps management to understand and articulate employee needs and motivations
- Successfully engages with the leadership level to the individual contributor level to provide HR guidance and recommendations on work issues of diverse scope
- Proposes, recommends, and drives HR programs, tools and services
- Defines, analyzes, and measures outcomes of HR programs through data analysis, reporting and presentation
- Provides coaching, tailoring suggestions as appropriate and balancing individual and company needs
- Provides strong HR consulting services in the handling of employee relations issues and successfully conducts investigations, as needed
- Promotes change management by providing tools, advice and guidance to the business unit
- Participates in business unit management meetings as a 'business partner' (i.e. strategic planning, quarterly executive review, etc.)
- Educates, guides and monitors regional regulatory compliance and reports to business unit management.
- Works closely with the Corporate HR teams at HQ to create effective talent solutions for the region.
- Leads a team of HR professionals in support of the above objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Exposure to issues involved in working in a culturally and geographically diverse business
- Ability to apply concepts and theories from behavioral and management sciences to achieve organizational capability and competitive advantage
- Strong background in business analysis to execute relevant reporting as the business unit demands
- Strong background in championing fairness and integrity in the implementation of HR policies, products, and practices
- Understands the business's external challenges, internal strengths and weaknesses, and the company's key business drivers
- Understands Organisation products and the company's position in the market
- Strong consultative and relationship building skills.
- Solid business focus with the ability to understand business strategy and serve as a partner to line management
- Superior written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; team player; customer and results oriented; positive influencing skills
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills in order to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to deliver HR solutions within a highly demanding and exacting operational context
- Ability to translate business objectives into HR solutions through appropriate direction setting and project management
- Must demonstrate perseverance, team work
- Ability to work collaboratively across the business units and corporate functions and partner with individuals across different geographies, as needed
- Ability to speak in the native language will be an added advantage
- 10-15 years work experience, preferably in a HRBP role, including some support of senior management/executives
- MSW/MBA/PGDBA in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- A high degree of business acumen including an understanding of the financial implications of HR initiatives
- Must be familiar with regional/country law and regulations.
Interested candidates may send in their resumes for the further process, should you need more clarifications, please feel free to call.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.