Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:2575 Applications:470 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:339
Manager - HR Business Partner - Internet/Online - West (2-5 yrs)
The person will be responsible for managing end to end HR for a work force of 4-500 people based in western region. This largely a sales and service work force.
The Employer is a leader in its business in digital / commerce.
It is a publicly listed very profitable, fast growing company with a start up culture with a challenging work environment.
Indicative JD only :
Role Overview :
Reporting to the head of western region and dotted lien to corporate HR , the incumbent will be responsible for :
a) Human capital planning & strategy for various business groups
b) Providing talent acquisition and internal talent management expertise and focus for the business groups they support
Key Responsibilities :
- Human Capital Planning and Strategy : The successful candidate will partner with various business groups to build the Talent & HR strategy that most effectively complements business strategy.
- Drive organization resource plans, talent reviews, succession plans, high potential individual development plans and performance management for assigned business units.
- Ensure a good balance between individual business unit requirements and across the board HR strategy.
- Facilitate annual and mid-year talent review plans in conjunction with business plans building a line of sight to future talent needs and ensuring a robust follow up mechanism to fulfil the same.
- Implement a methodology for identifying and tracking critical roles and individuals ensuring adequate organization focus on such roles and individuals.
- Drive succession plans with internal and external talent pools.
- Design and deliver innovative communication, engagement & recognition processes.
- Identify and facilitate people and organization effectiveness interventions that improve organization dynamics.
- Drive Hi Po, individual and organization development plans working closely with the business, and the L&D team.
- Provide relevant HR expertise and experience to effectively coach / counsel managers and employees. Anticipate & address issues proactively.
- Minimize critical attrition losses by establishing proactive process, relationships and - early warning systems.-
- Own and interpret HR policy for the organization and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Develop and up skill junior resources on the team providing appropriate leadership, counsel, guidance and training customized to individual needs.
- Position the HR function as credible, value adding and a capable business partner.
Organisation Culture :
- Co-own the agenda to develop a greater creative culture in the organisation.
Recruitment & Selection :
- Closely coordinate with business unit hiring managers to ensure clearly articulated role details. Position the role appropriately with recruitment partners and candidates.
- Develop hiring approach to source relevant talent for each open position. Leverage consultants and all available sources effectively.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions. Negotiate for a "win-win" proposition.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Aside from the above core responsibility, the incumbent will be expected to support other aspects of Company's people philosophy and contribute to relevant strategic initiatives of the HR function with a goal to make Company the best place to work. He/She must be a team player and play an effective HR leadership role.
Educational & Experience Required :
- Post Grad in Human Resources from a reputed B School.
- 2-4 years of solid HR experience and exposure to robust HR processes.
- A combination of MNC and Start Up experience preferred.
- Should have demonstrated creativity and innovation in prior roles.
Key Personal Attributes :
Skills & Abilities :
- The successful candidate must be bright, quick, articulate and a team player who also possesses independence of thought and opinion to provide candour and honesty to support and influence key business decisions.
- Ability to establish quality relationships, a strong communication link and credibility with the business through the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and mutual respect. Must have a demonstrated track record of building functional credibility with business teams.
- Data and metrics driven individual with a passion for results and excellence.
- Ability to prioritize and cope with competing demands. Must possess a sense of urgency and excellent execution and project management skills.
- Ability to see the big picture, visualize the future and develop relevant functional strategies which value add to our business. Must be challenged by ambiguity.
- Strategic thinker balanced with a grasp of details. Must possess the ability to switch between execution and strategy mode most effortlessly.
- Must be able to get the job done by working collaboratively with others.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind; capacity for out-of-the-box thinking; bring a creative perspective to business problems applying functional expertise, business understanding and common sense.
- Ability to stay connected with external market with a view to bring best practices into the company