AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:494 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - HR Business Partner - Internet/Online (7-15 yrs)
Seeking a FEMALE candidate for my direct end client Organization in Bangalore, KA, India.
- We are looking for a Human Resources professional (HRBP) who can diagnose issues and influence solutions/outcomes.
- The individual in this role must be able to interface effectively with professionals at all levels of the organization.
- She will need business acumen, excellent communication skills, influencing skills, strategic thinking and planning/project management skills, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast paced, rigorous environment.
- The individual is responsible for translating the business strategy into people programs & solutions and for creating harmonization.
- She will also be responsible for developing, shaping and implementing the performance & talent management processes for the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Identifies emerging capabilities & organization design opportunities across businesses.
- Determine workforce strategy based on future organization needs/ priorities and forecasts & plan for talent needs.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to build succession planning frameworks.
- Engage cross functional leaders to address workplace environment, team and employee engagement or retention issues.
- Establish linkages between performance & talent management, development planning & career management to deliver an integrated employee experience.
- Build capability in the team to ensure consistency across the multi layered team.
Qualification : MBA (HR) or allied field of studies - full-time
Experience, qualifications and skills required :
- 7+ years of experience as HR generalist/ OD/ HRBP/ talent management etc.
- Strong business acumen, excellent communication skills, strategic thinking and planning skills, ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.