Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:1103 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Manager - HR Business Partner - Internet/Online (2-5 yrs)
Manager HR Business Partner - Internet/Online
Job description :
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate. Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies. Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Driving the overall HR strategy for the allocated Business Teams
- Partnering with Key Business Stakeholders on HR Issues and recommending actions on all People related issues in the region
- Driving Engagement & Retention across the region and recommending process/policy improvements to HR/Business Leadership in order to enable the organization to create an engaged and productive workforce
- Driving Productivity in the region through various Performance Management/Talent Management Initiatives
- Working/Partnering with business leaders on building an organization for the future
- Evaluates existing processes, quantifying, and identifying opportunities to standardize, create SLAs
- Utilizes process data and metrics to identify business process challenges, recommends & implements innovative solutions for improving operational efficiency and effectiveness that drive the People
- Establish and own HR Operations Process metrics, identifying key trends and providing input around improvements
- Proactively identify and drive implementation of continuous improvement opportunities
- Responsible for understanding and documentation of excellent end-to-end HR and HR operations business processes flows and ensuring upstream and downstream impacts within and outside of the functional area are robust, well understood and meet quality standards
- Create change management Plans to drive process changes
- Work with a continuous improvement mindset to keep on evolving the current solution and keep them relevant with the changing Business needs.
Educational & Experience Required :
- MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
- 2-5 years of solid HR experience and exposure to robust HR processes.
Key Personal Attributes :
Skills & Abilities :
- The successful candidate must be bright, quick, articulate and a team player who also possesses independence of thought and opinion to provide candor and honesty to support and influence key business decisions.
- Must be able to get the job done by working collaboratively with others.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind; capacity for out-of-the-box thinking; bring a creative perspective to business problems applying functional expertise, business understanding and common sense.
- Ability to stay connected with external market with a view to bring best practices into the company
- Must be fluent in Native language
- Must have experience working in Sales Environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.