General Manager - Recruitments at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:352 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Manager - HR Business Partner - Infra/Chemicals/Oil & Gas/Manufacturing Firm - IIM/MDI/TISS/XLRI (3-8 yrs)
Manager - HR Business Partner
Talent Acquisition :
- Plan & execute Talent Acquisition based on annual business plan/business needs through various hiring channels.
- Handled recruitment Associates and Officer levels for Africa and Asia Pacific countries
- Reduced hiring cost through referral program and head hunting. Ensured right talent selection.
- Getting requisite joining and visa formalities done .
- Ensuring candidate is well informed on his responsibilities and deliverables to ensure his engagement in the business.
- Coordination for ELT (Engineering Leadership Trainee) stint and maintain connect with them for ongoing stint.
- Goal Setting ; Finalizing goals/KRAs for employees at all levels after closure of mutual discussions between managers and employees
- Driving communication sessions (through floor sessions, road shows, presentations) for employees and managers on uploading goals and mid- year review on system
- Annual Appraisal ; In collaboration with managers and Department Heads, ensuring the review process is completed on time for Managers and Officers and final ratings and recommendations are frozen and sent to Compensation and Benchmarking team.
- Provide required support to employees on a broad range of employee issues including general HR matters, policy interpretation, work environment and so on
- Support resolution of employee grievances.
- Communication and create awareness among employees on new Policies and Employee Benefits schemes introduced in the Organization
- Organizing and facilitating Annual events, location specific cultural and fun activities every quarter
- Facilitating Group Discussion at various sites and Head Office with the support of L&OD Team for the pain areas identified in GPTW Survey and preparing action plans for them.
- Maintaining monthly tracker for various Employee Life cycle events such as recruitment tracker, insurance tracker, and confirmation tracker.
- Preparing Presentations on Monthly HR Updates for Business Review Meetings.
Organization Management Review :
- Identifying top talent employees based on development centers assessment and inputs from HOD
- Preparing Career Plan for Top Talent post reviewing their strengths and weakness and their job aspirations.
- Identifying Critical Position and Succession Planning
- Preparing Long Term Development Plan for Top talent.
- Ensures all files are updated. All ancillary HR letters issuance. Training and Development-
- Preparing Development Action Plan for Managers based on the training needs identified
- Ensuring Employees DAPs are completed as per the timelines mentioned in the DAP.
- Creating awareness among employees on Learning Management System (SF Module) launched
- Encouraging employees to complete E-Learning Courses
Success Factor-HR Module Implementation:
- Actively supported implementation of RPG Talent One (SAP-HR) various modules such as
- Goal Setting,
- Employee Central
- Succession Planning.
Desired Candidate Profile: MBA in HR from Tier I B-school with 3-5 years of experience in HR activities