Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Skillventory - A Leading Talent Research Firm
Views:233 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - HR Business Partner/HR Operations & Talent Acquisition - BFSI (3-6 yrs)
Manager - HR Business Partner & Talent Acquisition
Job Role : Drive the Human Resources Business Partnering (HRBP) & Talent Acquisition (TA) Strategy For The Organization In The Region.
Location : Hyderabad
Job Description :
- Act as an anchor for Business Partnering from HR Perspectives in the respective states.
- Ensure a delightful new employee joining experience by adhering to the onboarding practices.
- Drive talent management and development initiatives rolled by CEO's
- Ensure employee relations and advocacy endeavours are duly met.
- Drive employee engagement for the concerned group.
- Ensure that the performance management framework for the organisation is duly followed.
- Lead the employee exit life cycle to ensure a smooth exit for the employee.
- Lead the recruitment strategy for the states to ensure AOP numbers are duly met.