Talent Partner at Aarvi Consultants
Views:1316 Applications:369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Manager - HR Business Partner/HR Generalist - Internet/Online (2-8 yrs)
Your roles and responsibilities as a Manager HR- HRBP will be as follows:
- Must have extensive experience in handling Performance Appraisal, Rewards and Recognition, On boarding etc.
- Partnering with the business and all stakeholders across functions.
- Partner with business units to establish goals for all employees and ensure periodic review of performance against established goals.
- Drive the performance appraisal process for assigned business units, ensuring fairness and transparency
- Drive Talent Management & employee retention strategies for assigned business units, including promotions & succession planning
- Manage Talent Acquisition for the business and meet all manpower requirements
The Ideal Candidate:
- You come with 6-8 years of hands-on experience as an HRBP within a multinational framework, preferably for corporate/sales/marketing functions. You have a full-time MBA from a top-tier business school and come with strong HR experience.
- You have people management skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and are looking for an exciting career opportunity.
What's on Offer:
- Great professional experience and opportunity to work with Head of HRBP
- The organization offers excellent career growth for performers