Manager - HR Business Partner - Hospitality (7-12 yrs)
The position will be responsible for driving HR Policies, Processes & people which includes the whole gamut of HR functions such as -
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement
- Performance Management
- Organisation Development /L&D
- Employee Lifecycle Management
- Compliance Management
- Internal Stakeholder Management
- Succession Planning
- Employer Branding
This position will strive to foster and align the existing human capital and new talent towards a professional, compliance and process driven work culture aimed at customer delight.
- Conducting periodic reviews of the talent landscape and the possible gaps.Work closely across all levels to foster a positive work environment.
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provoke positive changes to ensure maximum employee satisfaction
- A Post graduate in Human Resources function
- 7-12 years of work experience in HR Business Partner/Operations/generalist function in Hospitality industry.
- Must be a hands on person with an intrinsic drive for excellence and collaborative working
- Strong ability to understand business needs, identify gaps and take proactive steps to address these gaps to maintain a future ready work force.
- Must have handled change and should possess the ability to deal with the uncertainties of an evolving, dynamic organization
- Proven experience of Assess, develop, implement and evaluate ways of increasing efficiency across HR processes.
- Handle employee grievances efficiently aimed at a positive and motivating outcome.
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.