Team Lead at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:1187 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - HR Business Partner - FMCG/Pharmaceuticals (3-8 yrs)
I. Deliver the HR support to the business to achieve the strategic objectives set out in the business goal sheet.
- Support key HR processes across relevant business functions in collaboration with HRBP's for supporting achievement of business objectives
II. Design and review the workforce plan for the talent pipeline requirements in line with the function or business strategy.
- Deliver the talent needs of the business across regions to enhance top talent utilization and retention
- Identifying and developing the right talent to ensure talent availability & development across the business
- Planning & implementing the On Boarding practices to ensure effective orientation for new joiners.
III. Manage key business performance targets and their related talent implications with business leaders.
- Implement the performance management process along with the HRBP's as per the COE guidelines to ensure meritocracy and high-performance culture in the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.