Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:1547 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - HR Business Partner - FMCG/IT - IIM/TISS/SCMHRD/XLRI (4-10 yrs)
Manager- HRBP (Global stakeholder role)
- Opportunity for HRBP role who has Global Stakeholder Management expsoure with Persona of handling Tranformation projects or business startegy.
Qualification : MBA Top Tier
Age : Below 30 years
- This is a HR Business Partnership role focused on driving people priorities aligned with the business agenda. This role is accountable for providing strategic and operational HR support to the assigned business units / functions within the Commercial Organization.
- The role involves working together with centres of excellence to deliver key people priorities. The role significantly contributes to the success of the organization by fully leveraging the HR Business Partnering model.
- Implement concrete and strategic HR Plans for the assigned business units / functions. Develop and sustain effective client relationships through close business partnering. Effectively communicate and support the deployment of key people priorities.
- Execute people solutions to support commercial and operational business priorities. Contribute to the execution of key people priorities such as talent, leadership development, learning, diversity & inclusion, employee engagement, high performance and well-being.
- Build management capability through effective partnering focused on coaching and supporting managers in their personal and professional development. Support business and HR leaders in organizational development and planning
- Drive and support key strategic projects for the business / function including Workforce Planning and Business transformation / change initiatives based on the business needs.
- Coach the business / function leaders and managers and equip them with the correct processes / tools to effectively apply these to drive the key HR processes through the annual HR cycle.
- HR Business Partner who can translate the business strategy into HR strategy with concrete plans and programs to attract and develop and harness the talent needed for business growth.
- Ability to coach, influence and partner effectively with business leaders and management teams
- Strong capacity to assess and select hi-potentials into the organization.
Cultural sensitivity : Able to understand and work with diverse and matrix culture and high ability in operating in a complex, transformational environment.
Key Experiences :
- 4+ years of HR management, in a complex, matrix, international organization.
- Evidence of partnering effectively at senior levels within the organization in a dynamic environment.
- Assessing candidates for today and the future, putting in place a more robust approach succession planning and leadership pipeline.
Stakeholders (Internal and external)
- Business Leaders/Country leadership
- HR teams in the Country / Region - Leadership and direction
Other HR functions : Talent Management Rewards, Learning Solutions, Talent acquisition etc.