Views:3269 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Manager - HR Business Partner - eCommerce (8-10 yrs)
Reporting Manager: Group HRBP Head
Direct Reports: 3-4 People
Manager Role: Yes
Job Purpose :
- The Manager, HR will head the HRBP org for one of the group companies in the e-commerce sector. This org supports an organization of 700+ geographically distributed sales workforce. There is additional headcount of 3 rd party employees as well. The incumbent in this role is responsible for translating the business strategy into people programs & solutions and for creating harmonization in how HR is delivered to the business. S/He will also be responsible for developing, shaping and implementing the performance & talent management processes for the organization.
We are looking for a Human Resources professional who can diagnose issues and influence solutions/outcomes. The individual in this role must be able to interface effectively with professionals at all levels of the organization. S/He will need business acumen, excellent communication skills, influencing skills, strategic thinking and planning/project management skills, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast paced, rigorous environment.
- To succeed in this role, the candidate should possess high levels of ownership, ability to take in diverse perspectives and come up with initiatives for new launches with minimal guidance or supervision. As such, the candidate must be skilled at anticipating problems, influencing solutions/outcomes, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities and problem solving. Key skills and abilities to succeed include strong verbal and written communication skills, influencing without authority & ability to innovate and to manage ambiguous situations.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Organization Development &; Planning:
- Apply business knowledge to inform decisions and priorities in line with the changing business landscape.
- Partner with leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment.
- Identifies emerging capabilities & organization design opportunities across businesses.
- Partner with leaders to lead org design, structure and talent strategy to optimize for business objectives.
Workforce Planning :
- Determine workforce strategy based on future organization needs/ priorities and forecasts &; plan for talent needs.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to build succession planning framework.
- Engage cross functional leaders to address workplace environment, team and employee engagement or retention issues
- Increase health of the business by providing data-driven people & organizational insights for decision making.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
Talent Management & Development:
- Partner with Leaders to define leadership review success process & outcomes across the organization.
- Partner with Business & C&B team to ensure total rewards programs effectively attract and retain employees
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling Company Culture Steward:
- Develop new programs that ensures adoption of pillars of our culture and values across the organization
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests.
People Management :
- Attract and hire, develop and promote talent for your team and the larger organization
- Ensure team culture consistently demonstrates alignment with culture principles and organization priorities
- Set high performance standards for the HR department
Job Specifications :
- Fulltime MBA in HR is preferred
- Experience, qualifications and skills required
- 8+ years of experience in HR (In areas such as HRBP, HR generalist, OD, talent management etc.) out of which at least 2-3 years should be in people management role managing mid-level HRBPs.
- 2+ years of experience in supporting field sales distributed teams.
- Expert/ master knowledge and experience in one or more related professional disciplines such as benefits, compensation, talent acquisition, organizational development, employee relations, operations, etc is an added advantage.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to contribute to business growth as the expert business partner in people and organizational issues.
- Experience in partnering with business leaders in highly complex and dynamic business setting.
- Experience in leading & supporting scalable long-term organizational development and design projects that improve people processes, technology and structures,
- Structured, analytical thinker and clear communicator who has a comprehensive mix of IQ and EQ.
- Possesses effective English communication skills - written, verbal and listening skills
- Leading from the front, setting high standards combined with a focus on hands-on relentless execution will be important in this role.