Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:370 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Manager - HR Business Partner - Consumer Durable (8-12 yrs)
HR Business Partner's role includes the following responsibilities:
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of a business.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Provide timely information and/or education for all levels of a company on HR issues.
- Educate, coach, and partner with managers on performance management and employee development goals.
- Provide HR expertise in the areas of feedback, employee relations, development and coaching, compensation, and organizational development.
- Participate in the continual development of HR programs, such as recruiting, retention, compensation, benefits, and Learning & Development.
- Collaborate with the HR team to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results.
- Develop people strategies and design approaches for diagnosing and enhancing organizational effectiveness and employee satisfaction.
- Lead core HR processes across products (performance calibration, compensation cycle, promotions).
- Analyze and interpret various types of employee reports (e.g., compensation, job levels, and attrition) to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions to their client group.
- Partner with Learning & Development to work on value-added programs in areas of training, development, career mobility, and job performance.
- Educate team members on compensation practices, including compensation, performance feedback, performance calibration, and career transitions.
Candidate Requirement :
- MBA HR - Passed
- From - Any Manufacturing Industry Preferred
- Responsible for end to end HR partnering.
- Candidates from Mumbai only preferred
- No to Relocation candidates .