Manager - HR Business Partner - Conglomerate (7-15 yrs)
HRBP Manager Indian Conglomerate
We are currently working with a leading Indian conglomerate that is fast expanding its footprint across India.
We have multiple HR roles available in Ahmedabad and Mumbai. So only those comfortable to move to these locations should apply. Please note there is no other location available.
Please note this role needs someone who has worked with a large company preferably in FMCG/Civil Engg/F&B/Retail and has handled large span and scale.
As the HRBP you will be responsible for providing HR business partnering to the entire business unit. The role will offer you the opportunity to work on various aspects of HRBP ranging from talent acquisition, employee engagement, payroll, performance management, HR Operations, employee grievances, compensation, and benefits.
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- To ensure maximum efficiency in the work management, resources utilization, productivity, quality, and overall competency enhancement-
- Lead, develop, motivate, and coach the HR team to ensure they are aligned with business strategy
- Build strong stakeholder management relationship to engage with business leaders on their requirements and manage expectations
To fit the bill, you must have:
- MBA with strong experience in leading HRBP for a large BU
- Must have 8+ years of experience working in HRBP roles for a sizeable employee base and with brands of repute
- Experience leading a team of professional HR as well as senior stakeholders
If interested, please do send us a detailed cover note to evaluate your fitment to the role, why you feel you could bring relevant experience and your current and expected CTC.