Recruiter at Leadway Consultants
Views:346 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Manager - HR Business Partner - BPO/KPO/IT (9-14 yrs)
- Supports the Business in the effective development, deployment, and reward of talent in the business to achieve strategic and operational objectives (including business expansion)
- Coaches Business Leaders on people-related matters
- Assist senior-level leaders in retaining top talent, improving individual performance, and efficiently developing talent
- Uses understanding of Business needs to help shape the HR Strategy and Objectives. Provide business insight through data analysis, research, and benchmarking.
- Conducts employee pulse checks - analyze and concisely present information to the management team to enable good business decisions.
- Partners with the Business to manage all employee relations, including performance management/improvement, investigations of complex employee issues, day-to-day concerns.
- Uses automation and digitization to improve internal HR processes and reporting. Ensures quality standards are followed (eg. ISO standard).
- MIS/Reporting: HR Compliance, Headcount, Attrition, Management Report, People Health Report, C&B, and any other identified critical reports, etc.
- Reviews and assesses the process of identifying, compiling, and analyzing the training needs of the Business.
- Strategizes and leads all people development interventions for the Business which will include 360 Assessments, Succession planning, individual development planning, talent review, etc
- Collaborates with HR Specialist (Center of Excellence) teams in order to provide specific consultancy to Business Units, such as anticipating and planning for Succession and Leadership Development, Talent Management, Recruitment and Reward
- Provides day-to-day people leadership of the team and creates an environment that accelerates the development of HR talent
- With an understanding of labor compliance guides the team to ensure compliance by establishing internal control procedures such as examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Brings best practice and external perspectives to strategic and operational business discussions and people management decision-making.