Talent Acquisition at Sanguine Global
Views:193 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - HR Business Partner - BPO/Insurance (8-10 yrs)
Job Location: BKC, Mumbai
Work Timings:- 05:00 PM - 02:00 PM
- Evaluates issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solution and program designs i.e. training to address certain needs
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
- Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Builds relationship and trust with Lab Leadership to effectively influence business decisions
- Consults and collaborates to work on solutions in areas such as succession planning, organizational structure, workforce planning and change management designed to strengthen overall organizational capability
- Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues through Meaningful Engagement
- Work closely with Lab Leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity, top talent retention, facilitating Reward and Recognition culture
- Act as conduit between Lab Leaders and L&OD team on Talent Management & development. Collaborates with L&OD to identify training /individual coaching needs/IDPs.
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures established under the Laboratory's Management System (LMS) are acknowledged and implemented at all levels of the department in alignment with requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard.
- Authorizing sufficient resources and assigning appropriate authorities to key personnel to be able to carry out their responsibilities in relation to establishment, implementation, management, and improvement of LMS, including identification and management of risk and opportunities.
- Master's degree in Human Resource(Mandatory)
Work Experience :
- Minimum of 8-10 years' experience in a similar profile, having led a team of line HR team members and supported customer span of minimum 500 people.
- Experience in generalist HR profile
- Experience in working with a multi-cultural and multinational environment
Interested candidates only with relevant expertise are requested to share their updated resume in pdf format only.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.