Manager - HR Business Partner - BPO (10-16 yrs)
Senior Manager - Human Resources
Shift Timings: US Rotational
Type of position:
Total Experience: >12 - 16 Yrs
Stake Holder- Management
Relevant Experience: > 10- 12 Yrs
MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations from a reputed institute preferred.
10-14 years of industry experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Roles and responsibilities:
- Employee headcount forecasting in line with Business Growth Plan, Attrition run rate and bench strength.
- Develop financial strategies by estimating forecasting and anticipating requirements, trends - and variances; aligning monetary resources, developing action plans.
- Implementing human resource strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including Talent Acquisition, Staffing, employment processing, compensation, Health and Welfare Benefits, Training and Development, HRIS, Succession Planning, Employee Relations and Retention and Labour Relations.
Organization structuring :
- Managing manpower ratios and defining career paths
- Facilitate multiskilling, Job rotation and leadership development
- Performance Management and Career Planning
- Drive organizational and individual level G&O setting in line with the overall business strategy
- Lead Performance management programs and initiatives
- Manage Talent potential and criticality reviews and develop skill repositories
- Establish Reward and Recognition guidelines and tools. Ensure optimal utilization linked to - Performance enhancement
- Design and deploy Incentive structures, Performance and retention linked outcomes, and career progression based on performance and potential assessment.
- Work with Business/Function Heads in execution of HR business plan/strategy; embed change into the working practices and organization culture so as to build a performance oriented organization.
Audit and Compliances:-
- Support HR information security audit and compliance to DPA aligned to ISO27001
- Facilitate and ensure compliance to various labour laws and their inspection by external authorities
- Facilitate BCP and DR practices from an HR standpoint
- Develop, implement and manage People Policies and guidelines as per the requirements
- Ensure availability of a working Grievance Redressal mechanism for employees and report on efficacy and operational effectiveness of same
- Employee satisfaction surveys and action planning
- Facilitate employee self-service tools .Consult and collaborate with business partners, Compliance and - Legal teams on complex employee issues
- Lead employee retention initiatives - Attrition management
- Drive HR initiatives for collective fun programs, social responsibility, event celebrations etc.-
HR Review and Reporting:
- Business level periodic reporting of various HR metrics including headcount, attrition analysis, compensation variances, ESS score cards etc.
- Reporting of key HR metrics at the Org/Board level (as needed)
- Participate in HR reviews by the business
- Review, benchmark and implement best practices from the industry
HR Integration :
- Lead integration of Key HR areas with the HR set up of acquired entities as directed by Head-HR
- Manage and suggest HR initiatives at business/ corporate level seamlessly across domestic- and international entities.- Accomplish special project results by clarifying issues and priorities; Communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating endeavors, courses of action, changing assumptions and direction.
- Lead Projects and drive change management effectively.
- Should have excellent organizing, planning and analytical skills
- Should be proficient in MS Office Excel, Power Point, Word
- Thorough understanding of HR function.
- Ability/Sensitivity to manage criticality of issues.