Senior Consultant at XL Recruiters
Views:4459 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:202
Manager - HR Business Partner - BFSI Startup (5-9 yrs)
- Responsible for executing Human Resources priorities and strategies in alignment with overall organizational objectives.
- Primary contact for the delivery of HR Services including talent acquisition, retention, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, training, employee relations for a business unit or corporate functional group.
- Successful HRBP will act as a business consultant and change agent.
- HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs for the business unit and overall organization.
- The HRBP is a hands-on HR expert who formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business units financial position, strategic objectives and its culture.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.