Senior Consultant at XL Recruiters
Views:787 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - HR Business Partner - BFSI Startup (5-9 yrs)
- Responsible for executing Human Resources priorities and strategies in alignment with overall organizational objectives.
- Primary contact for the delivery of HR Services including talent acquisition, retention, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, training, employee relations for a business unit or corporate functional group.
- Successful HRBP will act as a business consultant and change agent.
- HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs for the business unit and overall organization.
- The HRBP is a hands-on HR expert who formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business units financial position, strategic objectives and its culture.