Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:829 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:239
Manager - HR Business Partner - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Employee Lifecycle :
- Smooth Supporting the Onboarding process - Helping the new joiner familiarize themselves with the firm through the buddy process
- Enhancing the new joiner connect with the team through continuous engagement
- Driving the performance development process for the respective service line.
- Managing the exit management process
- Work closely with L&D team to drive training initiatives based on the needs
- Driving the Firm's Rewards and Recognition program
- Support team with the year end activities
MIS Reporting :
- Working on monthly reports and ensuring timely circulation.
- Maintaining weekly, monthly exit, joining databases
Policy & Processes :
- Ensure effective implementation of HR policies
- Facilitate employee transfers and confirmations as per process
- Meet required statutory compliances on an ongoing basis
THE INDIVIDUAL :
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks assigned simultaneous programs under tight timelines.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Experience in working with leaders and ability to communicate effectively, through verbal and written communications.
- Ability to self-start, find solutions and deliver results within agreed timelines.
- Ability to handle fast-paced, high-pressured environment.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to produce error free reports.
- Strong networking skills, organizational skills, coordination skills.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- MBA with specialization in HR from a recognized university or institute
- 8 -12 years of relevant experience in areas of recruitment/HR generalist/business partner
SELECTION PROCESS :
- First round with Human Resources
- Followed by Technical Round (Business Interview)
- Final Round of Interview with HR Director/ Partner from the business
- Compensation is competitive with industry standards
- Details of the compensation breakup will be shared with short-listed candidates only
PEOPLE BENEFITS :
- A strong learning culture
- Quarterly rewards and recognition program Encore
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage for staff and family
- Expansive general and accidental coverage for staff
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.