Director at Genetic Callnet Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:4937 Applications:591 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:583
Manager - HR Business Partner - BFS (6-8 yrs)
Manager, HR Business Partner
- Responsible to drive key talent management and development programs for respective business verticals. Assist leadership team in designing and implementing organizational strategy to meet various talent needs.
- Work closely with Learning and development team to build talent capability. Responsible for providing subject matter expertise to operational leaders on talent development
- This is a consulting or an advisory role wherein HR business partner would cater to clients and within the organization by providing expert advice on people practices.
- Driving Key HR initiatives like Gallup survey etc for respective business vertical
- Drive Midyear review and Annual review process to closure as per timelines
- Develop & conduct HR process audit for gap analysis
- Participate in the design, implementation, and management of compensation initiatives ensure that compensation practices are linked in the overall strategy to attract, reward, and retain top talent.
- Working closely with business leaders in socialization and implementation of Workday.
- Identification of top talent (Hi Pos) through 9 Box model, organizational strategy and succession planning.
- Partner with hiring managers to assess talent needs and strategy to meet those talent needs with both internal and external recruiting efforts.