HR Consultant at Spencer nHills
Views:997 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - HR Business Partner (10-16 yrs)
HRBP Manager (US Shift mandate)
- Acting as a single point of contact for internal stakeholders in HR related queries.
- Supporting stakeholders in achieving their business goals.
- Providing instant and immediate feedback on all HR Processes, policies and initiatives.
- Designing robust Succession Planning pipeline and supporting the Talent Management team.
- Acting as an independent advisor for employees in tough situations.
- Designing and implementing cross functional development programs in co-operation with the
- Training Team.
- Ensuring the HR Process is completely compliant with all legal and regulatory frameworks (internal & external).
- Being a contributing team member & acting as a project lead of various HR Projects.
- Acting as an employee's advocate to protect their interests and to ensure strategic initiatives are well balanced.
- Lead initiatives and engagement activities to improve the experience of employees in the organization.
- Provides monthly performance management guidelines to the business by coaching,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.