Founder & CEO at Talenture Management Consulting
Views:426 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Manager - HR Branding - IT (5-8 yrs)
Manager - HR - HR Branding
Job Purpose :
- The Human Resource professional is responsible for providing support in Induction, Onboarding, HR Branding, Employer Branding, Employee Engagement. External and Internal clients with Strong communication skills and independently handling HR Branding.
- Experience from IT background essential. Candidates preferably from Chennai and who can join immediately would be preferred.
Location : Chennai
Educational Qualification : MBA - HR from a reputed institution.
Experience : 5-7
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
- HR BRANDING
- EMPLOYER BRANDING
- External Agencies, Campus, Social Media etc
- Internal Clients/ Functional Heads handling
- Internal communication & Corporate communication
Also a Generalist, who can handle :
Pre Recruitment :
- Identify a suitable candidate for the open position
- Create a tracking system and build a resume bank for various positions
- Hiring resources through advised recruitment processes and procedures
- Manage careers page in global adjustments website
Post Recruitment :
- Maintain staff tracker up to date
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards organizational objectives.
- Maintain Job Description for all the posts
- Set KRAs and KPIs for the team by coordinating with the reporting manager
- Coordinate and conduct Mid-year appraisal and Annual appraisal
- Conduct 3 employee engagement activity per year
- Ensure smooth relationship between the management and the employees through effective handling of employee concerns / queries to resolve work related issues
- Manage leave record and submit monthly report to finance
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee resignation.
- Manage employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinary, grievances and sickness.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Driving Training Initiatives