Founder at Futurz Consulting
Views:3015 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - HR Analytics - BPO/KPO (5-11 yrs)
We have been retained by our client to partner with them to recruit the position mentioned below.
Candidate confidentiality is something that we swear by. We will share the CV with the client only post we have had a detailed conversation with you.
Title: Manager - HR Analytics
Industry: ITES - Financial captive BPO
Experience: 7 years + in a similar role.
Education: Master's degree in Business, Computer Science, Statistics, or related discipline coupled with 5+ years applicable HR analysis and/or reporting experience; OR a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Statistics, or related discipline coupled with 7+ years applicable HR analysis and/or reporting experience.
Compensation: Industry best
Important note: Should be OK to work in shifts
- Provide management support to the Human Resource function in the areas of people metrics, reporting, and advanced and predictive analytics
- Support the Human Resource leadership team to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process or programs.
- Utilize technology and analytical tools to develop and analyze enterprise-wide people and other cross-functional data as needed.
- Communicate findings to senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting artifacts on periodic/quarterly/annual basis.
- Create, maintain, and ensure quality assurance of key human resources data sets, reports, and metrics.
- Serve as the domain expert for human capital analytics.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the HR service areas (learning and development, staffing, talent management, diversity, compliance) to promote data governance and stewardship, and to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight.
- Work as the key representative to the external benchmarks and key surveys supporting the HR function.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.