Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page, Mumbai
Views:519 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Manager - HR Advisory (6-10 yrs)
This role is with a leading global advisory organisation.
As a member of the team focused on HR and business performance, you will join a talented group of professionals that help support the design and implementation of HR operating models and organizational structures, improve HR process efficiency, manage people risks, support change efforts to help organizations to successfully transition to a future state, and advise organizations on a range of challenges that are associated with a merger, acquisition, divestiture and/or carve-out.
Your key responsibilities
As a Manager, you will be a key resource on business transformation projects. In this role, you should be able to deliver quality client service, deliver insightful solutions and balance multiple priorities. You will also be expected to have excellent communication skills, integrate into and lead new teams, and rapidly establish relationships.
- Demonstrate technical competence in our capabilities (Organizational Change Management, Organizational Design, HR Operating & Delivery Model, HR Process Efficiency & Policy and Transactions) and take a practical/business driven approach to solving complex client challenges
- Contribute to generating profitable revenue through identifying follow-on engagement opportunities and developing lasting relationships with clients
- Lead project work streams from planning through to implementation - managing project resources and budgets effectively
- Be able to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for any major change initiatives and/or decisions
- Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
- Encourage and facilitate collaboration amongst team members, and promote an inclusive working environment
- Identify and effectively manage and mitigate any risks and issues
- Contribute to business development and client pursuit activities by preparing proposals and delivering presentations for potential clients
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent managerial, organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Experience in Organizational Change Management, Organizational Design, HR Operating &
Delivery Model, HR Process Efficiency & Policy and Transactions
To qualify for the role you must have
- Post graduate degree or equivalent with a specialization in Human Resources (India or abroad) from a Tier 1 Institute.
- 6 - 9 years of experience in HR role (organization structuring, manpower planning, compensation and benefits, learning and development, performance management etc.)
- Relevant professional experience, including for example previous work with a global management consultancy firm, niche consultancy or performed an in-house role in which you gained exposure to a large-scale project(s)
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.