Consultant at Michael Page
Views:195 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - HR & Admin - Utilities & Power Industry (5-8 yrs)
Our client is a leading Independent Power Producer in India looking to hire a Manager HR & Admin for its Mumbai office. This is a people management role reporting to the Head HR.
As a Manager HR & Admin, your roles and responsibilities will include:
- HR business partnering (collaboration with business functions, JD creation, job evaluation, R&R facilitation, grievance handling) along with ensuring smooth functioning of daily HR operations
- managing entire employee lifecycle (from hire, on boarding, induction to exit)
- employee engagement (fun and business engagement activities: PMS, goal setting, succession planning, health & wellness initiatives)
- managing POSH & other statutory compliance, L&D operation, and D&I initiatives
- HR analytics (HRMS, training, TAT & other analytics)
Ideal Candidate -
- An energetic candidate with enthusiasm to learn and comfortable with operational tasks, someone who comes with impressive communication & articulation skills, logical and rational thinking with ability to collaborate with any stakeholder
- payroll knowledge & hands on experience with organizing events is good to have
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.