Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:2970 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Manager - HR & Admin - Auto (8-12 yrs)
- Maintain healthy Employee Relations for smooth functioning of the Plant to achieve organizational goals
- Responsible for HR budget preparation and monitoring
- Ensure recruitment within stipulated budget / sanction / timelines
- Plan and implement Employee welfare & Engagement activities.
- Design and implement employee retention plans.
- Ensure timely and fair performance appraisal for all employees annually, including confirmations as and when required.
- Ensure effective working of Time office, Wage & Salary administration, plant administration, deal with appropriate agencies like security, housekeeping, contracts & other service providers
- Ensure Minimum Wages are paid in a timely manner by the contractors to his/her employees. Ensure Contractor complies with the provisions of various Labour Laws under various statutes.
- Liaise with various Government Authorities such as: PF, ESIC, Factory Inspectorate (DISH), Government Labour Office, Pollution Control Board, Local Self Bodies, Police Dept., etc.
- Ensure and implement proper disciplinary procedure in the Plant for smooth running of the plant, towards achieving Productivity and Quality.
- Ensure strict Compliance to statutory laws as required under various Labour Laws
- Design & conduct training program to meet individual & plant needs to achieve plant objectives
- Participate in Plant associated audits for HR activities.
- Conduct Exit interview for Staff & Operators
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.