Director at Turning Pro Network
Views:1228 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Health/Safety & Environment - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
Reporting to Plant Manager
CTC can go up to 30 - 35 Lacs PA
Diversity profiles/Female Candidates more preferable
- The HSE manager is responsible for designing and structuring a health, safety, and environmental program and implementing it.
- He/she makes an active contribution to develop new standards and techniques that will provide direction and guidance to the employees on the same.
- He/she makes sure that the developed process is innovative, creative, and that the compliance requirements are interpreted well.
- He/she ensures that there is adequate staff and trains the HSE staff members on the same to provide support in the project.
- He/she reviews these HSE policies to ensure that they are updated and meet the current trends, and to assess the hazard and risk assessment and develop new regulations by taking into account the recommendations made.
- He/she is responsible for designing and carrying out various training programs, scheduling the meetings and knowing whether the policies and procedures of HSE is being followed, and also making changes to stay abreast with the professional trends.
- Specialization:Engineering,Environment,Safety/ Health
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.