Manager/Head - RPO Practice (5-15 yrs)
A fast growing entrepreneurial boutique executive search firm based in NCR seeking to launch an RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) business unit looking for a resourceful senior professional who can develop and implement the entire business proposition aimed at making the organisation an RPO of choice for various but focused group of industry segments.
As the RPO Manager/Leader the responsibilities would include:
- Develop the business plan and the entire revenue generation strategy including budgets .
- Recruit and develop a high performing core team.
- Build and implement systems and processes for effective and efficient service delivery.
- Complete ownership of introducing the RPO services to target companies in various industry sectors.
- Build proposals and respond to RFPs and close deals successfully.
- Service rollout to customers.
- Ensure seamless delivery of services with continuous learning and incremental improvements.
A values driven professional who thrives on challenges involved in a dynamic start-up environment and accords top priority to personal and professional ethics.
The ideal candidate would have managed multiple clients in RPO business preferably with knowledge of Profit & Loss (if not directly holding P&L responsibility) . Should have been exposed to overall strategy and execution of an RPO business.
A clearheaded communicator with very strong written and verbal English language skills.
A motivational team leader with proven track record of leading by example.
Should have a strong experience in developing recruitment systems and processes with understanding of third party applicant tracking and candidate management softwares.
A demonstrated ability of working independently and manage multiple priorities in a remote working environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.