Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:222 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager/Head - Pricing Strategy - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Managing category Pricing & Revenue
2. Conceptualize & Drive Pricing Strategy for the category
3. Leverage Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence capabilities within Organisation to build predictive pricing.
4. Interface with Category Teams & Trade Marketing to ensure the right revenue mix delivery for the category
5. Build Pricing frame-works & understand the value-chain with pricing potential at each level of the value chain
6. Create drum-beats for measuring Price Perception vs Relevant competition
7. Build relationship between large & small cities and core & other commodities
8. Ensure top-line & bottom-line delivery for the category
9. Identify indicators that impact pricing - Competition, Input variables, tax structures etc & build a framework for predictive pricing
10. Work with Data Science team to use AI/ML and build up capabilities on Predictive pricing
11. Work closely with Category Teams & Trade Marketing to deliver revenue mix while maximizing price perception
12. Identify relevant competition, measure price perception for the Organisation & Competition
13. Track basket penetration & ABV for the category - how the KPI's are moving through pricing interventions.
14. Build equations between large & small cities on pricing & core & other commodities on pricing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.