HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:1010 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Manager/Head - Litigation - Internet/Online - LLB/LLM (5-15 yrs)
Manager/Head - Litigation
Experience: 5 - 15 Years
Qualification : LLB/LLM
- Demonstrated hands on litigation management experience
- Drafting of suits, written statements, writs, counter-affidavits, rejoinders, appeals, contempt petitions, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, consumer complaints, original complaints, in-depth knowledge and understanding of Civil, Criminal Litigation, Pre-litigation dispute resolution, Arbitration, Negotiable Instruments Act, Contract Act, Sales of Goods Act, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, Insurance Laws, Consumer Protection Laws, Motor Vehicles Act, IPR Laws, Information Technology Laws, Data Protection Laws.
- Co-ordinate, follow-up, maintain records (MIS) in dispute resolution & litigation matters
- Drafting and vetting of various petitions, pleadings, writs, affidavits, counter affidavits, appeals, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, civil or criminal complaints and notices.
- Liaisoning with police, enforcement agencies, various government officials for resolution of cases (both at pre-litigation and post litigation stages).
- Managing legal risk within the business
- Advise business to proactively manage and resolve commercial disputes and manage litigations, pre-litigation, criminal matters, recovery matters, claims.
- Identify and empanel competent law firms/ lawyers/legal consultants across India.
- Attending conferences/meetings and briefing senior lawyers/law firms and framing strategies/action plans for successful outcome of legal matters