Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:1932 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Manager/Head - Human Resources - Manufacturing Firm (10-20 yrs)
We are a leading, professionally managed Executive Search organization engaged in identifying Senior Talent for our clients who are World-Renowned MNC & Indian Enterprises across diverse verticals. We do placements across functions and across India.
Our clients are a Leading Manufacturing organization based in Baroda. They have profitable & growing global operations.
Our clients are looking for an accomplished HR Manager to be based in the plant at Halol to take ownership of all HR functions. Will report to the Business Head.
Ideal candidates must be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, ownership, and integrity and possess a strong entrepreneurial drive and vision.
1. Management: Managing and monitoring HR functions/matters of Head office as well as factory and other locations, developing and implementing human resource policies & HR strategies that support business objectives.
2. Performance Management: Overseeing Monthly follow-up with HODs for monthly KPI and MIS reports. Coordinate with HODs for training needs, goal-setting exercises, monthly/quarterly reviews, and succession planning. Coordinate with HODs to create / update dept. wise SOPs and JDs, Facilitate quarterly / mid-year / annual reviews; coordinate for one-on-ones.
3. Recruitment: Overseeing the recruitment Process in the organization, forecasting staffing needs, and tracking key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates
4. Payroll: Overseeing and ensuring payroll activities are done timely & correctly, error-free calculation of PF, ESIC, Bonus, PT, MLWF, TDS, F&F.
5. Statutory Compliances: Ensure timely renewal of various licenses/filing of returns under Factory, Contract Labour, Payment of wages, Maternity Benefit, POSH, Bonus, Gratuity, MPCB, Stability Certificate, etc. Stay up to date with Govt policies w.r.t Payroll and Statutory compliances.
6. Grievance Handling: Connect with employees on a regular basis to understand and resolve their grievances and provide counsel/guidance as per need/situation, Analyze grievance data to reduce recurrence in the long term.
7. MIS Reporting: Create an MIS report to capture monthly data pertaining to recruitment, payroll, statutory compliances, PMS, grievances, etc. Manage document control system for all relevant policies and procedures.
8. Supervision: Supervising and managing HR personnel and providing guidance
9. General Administration: Oversee general administration pertaining to the organization and support/co-ordinate for various ad hoc projects assigned by management
1. Education: MBA/PGDM - HR / MSW / MHRM / MLW
2. Should have 8+ Years of experience in handling HR activities in both corporate and Industrial environments.
3. Excellent working knowledge of PMS, payroll, Statutory Compliances, and Recruitment portals. Hands-on experience with HRMS System will be added advantage.
4. Excellent interpersonal, written & oral communication skills.
5. Proactive approach: Ability and readiness to have a hands-on approach and execution when necessary of any responsibilities of the HR function when required
The position is expected to be closed in the next 4 weeks.
Our clients offer excellent salaries and career growth prospects.
Kindly also provide the below information in resume:
1. Name of Institute and Year of completing your MBA:
2. Name of your current organization:
3. Your current designation:
4. Headcount managed by you:
5. Number of years of experience in HR:
6. Experience, if any, in implementing productivity improvements, 6-sigma, etc.:
7. Who do you report to:
8. Size of the team reporting to you:
9. Your current CTC (Fixed + Variable) (lakhs, per annum):
10. Your expected CTC (Fixed + Variable) (lakhs, per annum):
11. Joining time if selected:
12. Your availability date/time for the interview:
13. Your current city of residence:
14. Your willingness to work in Halol:
15. Your contact/mobile number:
16.Detail/s of any major achievement/s in your career:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.