Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:863 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager/Head - Human Resources - Education (10-15 yrs)
Manager (Head) - Human Resources
- Participate in developing organizational policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization's employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA in HR with 10-15 Years of HR Generalist Experience with Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
2. Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
3. Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
4. Excellent record keeping skills.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
7. Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
8. Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
9. Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
10. Meticulous attention to detail.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 9873663105