Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:3167 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Manager/Head - Human Resource - Export/Import - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-10 yrs)
Our client is a well-known MNC brand and they are looking for a HR manager who will head the HR operations in India reporting to VP Hr Asia.
Looking for very dynamic Hr candidates, with a MBA hr degree and has worked as Hr manager for a minimum period of 3 years. Must have worked with an MNC and should have handled the integration of individuals from other countries into the company's Indian headquarters.
Total experience is 8 to 10 years.
Salary : Should work within the Budget. Will not consider candidates whose expectations are higher than budget.
Job Title : HR Manager, India
To Handle 130 employees and a rapid expansion
Job Summary :
The HR Manager performs human resources-related responsibilities in, but not limited to the following functional areas: talent acquisition, employee service, employment, compensation & benefits, training and HR or company events. In addition, the company forecasts a growing presence and workforce in India and this role will support the growing and changing business needs.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop talent strategy to support the company's growth plan in India. Responsible for the full cycle talent acquisition management, includes recruiting management, job posting, candidate sourcing, application screening, interview & assessment, reference check, and proposing offer, etc., as well as onboarding and integrating new talent.
- Lead the biannual culture survey locally and work with India management team to develop an engaged and high-performance culture locally.
- Ensure the benefits and compensation plan is in line with local talent market trends and corporate HR pay philosophy. Work with local payroll vendor for the monthly payroll cycle.
- Work with division leaders and functional leaders on developing succession plans for key positions. Be responsible for talent development programs based on organizational diagnosis and talent assessment.
- Perform India HR law research & analysis to assist problem solving in various HR or employment issues.
- Other Corp, regional and local HR projects/tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field and MBA in Hr from premium School
- Minimum 8 years- HR experience and 3 years HR Manager experience from MNCs
- Team spirit, proactive, driven, self-starter, self-disciplined
- Ability to work effectively across countries, regions and cultures.
- Attentive to details
- Effective in both day to day HR responsibilities and strategic business partner assignments
- Good judgment with respect to keeping confidential information.
Candidate must contact S.Krishnan at 8309618146 to get more details
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.