Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:212 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager/Head) - Digital Marketing - Wellness Firm (5-7 yrs)
Manager (Head) - Digital Marketing
- Run the day-to-day management of projects and ensure that they are completed successfully.
- Manage social media campaigns.
- Manage the content that the business posts to social media.
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the website.
- Improve the design, UX, traffic, and content of the website.
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms.
- Create email blast campaigns to target key customers.
- Use advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign.
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in marketing or business with 5 -7 years of experience in a similar marketing role. Certifications in Google Adwords and other social media certifications are preferred.
2. Great problem solving skills.
3. Proficient in photo and video editing software such as Adobe
4. Deep knowledge of web design principles
5. Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
6. Ability to identify long term trends in data.
7. Great communication skills
8. Experience working with a content management system.
9. Strong project management skills
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
P G GANESH