HR Manager at Global Fair
Views:1522 Applications:452 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager - Growth Strategy - eCommerce (2-6 yrs)
We are seeking an exceptionally talented Digital Marketing professional with responsibility to conceptualize and execute digital performance marketing initiatives.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Working towards generating bold and innovative ideas for growth and analyzing traffic data, solving problems, analyzing adoption and making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights
2. Establish and optimize a variety of digital advertising partnerships to drive greater adoption.
3. Creating a premium but affordable brand via app and different social media platform.
4. Leverage data to ascertain logical marketing segments and identify tactics to drive engagement and establish best practices for digital marketing and advertising
5. Measure, analyze, and report on campaign performance via percentage customer acquisition as required.
6. Expand our distribution footprint beyond owned channels (web, blog, email, social) through testing and experimentation
7. Collaborate with vendors to run campaigns across a wide array of digital channels, networks and mediums, reaching maximum audience engagement.
What You'll Need :
1. A minimum of 2 years of experience in B2B digital demand generation role
2. Understanding of the display advertising including hands-on experience with mobile ad networks, media platforms, programmatic buying, social media and re-targeting
3. Experience conducting keyword research, building ad-groups and optimizing campaigns
4. Hands on experience managing and optimizing paid search, display and social tactics
5. Strong drive for execution and delivering results. An ambitious self-starter with excellent follow-through skills to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial.