Manager - Growth - Fintech Startup (2-6 yrs)
If you are interested in joining a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to creating ambitious and inclusive workplaces, then be a part of a high growth startup with a world-class team, building a revolutionary product!
Our client is a vertical fintech play focused on solving industry-specific financing gaps in the food sector through the application of data. The platform provides skin-in-the-game growth capital to much-loved F&B brands. Founded in 2019, they are VC funded and based out of Singapore and India-Bangalore.
Founders are the alumnus of IIT-D, IIM-B and Wharton. They have 12+ years of experience as Venture capital and corporate entrepreneurship at DFJ, Vertex, InMobi and VP at Snyder UAE, investment banking at Unitus Capital - leading the financial services practice, and institutional equities at Kotak. They have a team of high-quality professionals coming together for this mission to disrupt the convention.
As a Manager - Growth, you will own the conversion metric for new customers acquired through different channels, while thinking of new creative ideas and developing growth hacks to experiment and figure out new mechanisms for reaching users in the right way.
What you will do :
- Ideating and managing new communication flows working with internal product, operations, and content teams to drive engagement for company product users.
- Designing and executing the user communication flows for new product features
- Reducing CX touchpoints / calls by looking at data and proactively communicating with the customers on resolving them
- Being a go-getter who can work efficiently with multiple teams and delivering before deadlines.
- Analyzing and reporting performance on a regular basis and deciding actionably.
- Meeting with public officials, developers, and the public regarding development plans
- Business Analysis : Monitoring and assessing the performance of your market.
- Working with and supporting central product teams to improve tools to drive growth in markets.
What you need to have :
- 3+ years of experience in managing growth at early-stage startups or global startups entering India.
- Strong academic credentials from a Tier 1 institution.
- Significant understanding of the fintech and financial services space, especially the wealth management business.
Bonus : Tier 1 MBA.
- Extremely high analytical skills and first-principles led problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good people skills with the ability to build trust.