Consultant - Recruitment Sales &Business Development at Crescendo Global
Views:581 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Government Affairs - Technology Firm (5-8 yrs)
Job opportunity for a working professional having at least 4 years of experience in monitoring government activities, liaising with government entities that regulates business activities particularly into Technology domain and should be able to write Technology policies.
Location: Delhi NCR/Bangalore
- Researching and monitoring government activities that could affect the organizations business and clients.
- Should be able to write Technology policy topics such as Digital transformation, Data, Privacy, Sustainability, Emerging technologies, Diversity for regions including for Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East region.
- Assisting senior management and leadership with strategic planning for known and potential regulatory activities related to the business and industry.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with members of federal, state, and local government entities and agencies.
- Joining trade associations and industry committees and seeks leadership roles.
- Collaborating with industry advocates to build areas of common interest.
- Testifying before government committees in support of the organization and/or industry.
- Introducing legislative and public policy changes that will support company operations.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with all federal and government officials.
- Coordinating with various departments and colleagues and provide inputs to various local and state officials.
- Preparing various government strategies on assign region and maintain good relations with various city officials.
- Providing operational support to all legislative processes and ensure compliance to public policies and objectives.
- Participating and planning various community programs and assist to implement all strategies effective according to company business.
- Developing relationships with various public officials and implement all public policies to achieve all objectives.
- Performing research and analyze various regulations at federal and state levels in an organization.
- Preparing summaries and analyze various legislations and materials obtain from elevated officials and regulatory members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong government contacts at local, state, and federal levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 05-08 years of experience in advocacy/ public policy, preferably in IT/ IT Services.
- Knowledge of Technology policy topics such as Digital transformation, Data, Privacy, Sustainability,
- Emerging technologies, Diversity for regions including for Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific region.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Political Science, Public Relations, or related field required
- MBA or law degree preferred.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.