Director at MacroHire
Views:1091 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Manager - Government Affairs - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
We are hiring Manager - Government Affairs for an FMCG Company
- Research and monitors government activities that could affect the organization's business and clients.
- Should be able to write on policy topics for sectors including FMCG, Hydraulics, Robotics & Automation.
- Assists senior management and leadership with strategic planning for known and potential regulatory activities related to the business and industry.
- Builds and maintains professional relationships with members of central, state, and local government entities and agencies.
- Joins trade associations and industry committees and seeks leadership roles.
- Collaborates with industry advocates to build areas of common interest.
Internal - General Use :
- Testifies before government committees in support of the organization and/or industry.
- Introduces legislative and public policy changes that will support company operations.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all federal and government officials.
- Coordinate with various departments and colleagues and provide inputs to various local and state officials.
- Prepare various government strategies on assign region and maintain good relations with various city officials.
- Provide operational support to all legislative processes and ensure compliance to public policies and objectives.
- Participate and plan various community programs and assist to implement all strategies effective according to company business.
- Develop relationships with various public officials and implement all public policies to achieve all objectives.
- Perform research and analyze various regulations at federal and state levels in an organization.
- Prepare summaries and analyze various legislations and materials obtain from elevated officials and regulatory members.
Required Skills/Abilities :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong government contacts at local, state, and federal levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Qualifications and Experience :
- 10-15 years of experience in advocacy/ public policy.
- Knowledge of policy topics for sectors including FMCG, Hydraulics, Automation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Political Science, Public Relations, or related field required; MBA or law degree preferred.
Please note: We are working 6 days from Office