Manager - Governance Lead - Data Protection - BFS (5-8 yrs)
The individual will have a dual role within the Core Compliance COE:
- Supporting / reporting into the Operations Lead for the Core Compliance COE; and
- Supporting / reporting into the Regional Data Protection Office.
- Support and manage transition of key activities into Core Compliance - MESI by actively coordinating between various functional teams both Onshore and offshore.
- Coordinate with Business heads and HR recruitment teams to track the hiring progress and report appropriately highlighting key issues.
- Provide support in developing a framework and a continuous monitoring cycle for managing the overall governance of Core Compliance - MESI
- Collate and track the overall risks and issues for the department and ensure continuous tracking and robust control
- Support the overall MI submission of Core Compliance - COE as per Service Level Agreement.
- Maintain process, change control and quality documentation ensuring teams are operating within the standards
- Support the Senior Team members in the management on the APAC Data Privacy and Protection program.
- Being the first point of contact for queries on processes relating to performing assessment for Cross Border Data Movement.
- Support APAC Data Privacy Office and the Global Cross Border Data Movement (CBDM) team in performance of Privacy Impact Assessments / CBDM assessments.
- Interact and coordinate frequently with Compliance Officers and Data Privacy Officers in APAC and other regions.
- Performing monitoring reviews on compliance to APAC Data Privacy and Protection Program
- Degree qualified, law-related or banking/financial services-related preferred
- Good understanding of the Banking sector and functional level knowledge of banking policies or regulations,
- Detailed oriented, analytical, inquisitive and exercise judgement when to identify and escalate issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular for Excel
- Foster positive working relationships within teams, business line management and appropriate senior management.
- Lead by example, demonstrating core behaviours and values including team work, focus, drive and determination.
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulate key issues in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders and senior management
- Ability to multi task with a good eye for detail.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.