Founder at Serving Skill
Views:241 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Goods & Service Tax - BFSI - CA (1-2 yrs)
- To develop sound values based solutions and technical knowledge in delivery of complex solutions to clients
- To handle engagements related to Indirect Tax Laws, Appeals, Tax Restructuring, Tax Advisory and consulting pertaining to Goods & Service Taxes.
- Shall be Responsible for promotion of GST and other Tax compliance tools and services among Corporations, Banks, Taxation and Audit Consultants etc.
- Interest in IT, because GST is technology intensive
- Do vigorous testing of GST software as an actual user, for making it bug free, accurate and user friendly for the end customer.
- Shall be responsible for handling the assignments on return generation & filing of Service tax as well as Excise and should have detailed knowledge of operating the software taxation / indirect taxation.
- Shall manage the matters relating to software development in the field of indirect taxation and will be responsible for GST Tool / GSP related works (i.e. development of document like flow chart, etc.
- To provide on - going advice and solutions on GST implementation and submission
- Shall conduct seminars and conferences on pan India level.
- Shall supervise the GST team internally and externally
- Provide all statistical information required to be submitted to Government
- Shall directly co - ordinate with the ASP (Application Service providers) and give End to End solution to all ASP related queries
- Shall have Team handling experience
- End to End solution to all the Tax Payers
- Delivery of professionally produced proposals / Offers within Taxpayers defined timeframes
- Giving end to end solution to taxpayers related to Mobile App
- Supervise VAT / GST lead in undertaking all GST related tax processes and compliances.
- Supervise Premium & Corporate White Label Software
- Shall handle overall legal queries related to GST
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Must have exceptional problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Equipped with the Goods and Services Tax (GST) knowledge. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight guidelines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Handling independently
- GST Return filling - 3B, GSTR 1,GSTR 9
- GST Reconcilization - 2A
- GST Audit
- GST Assessment
- GST Refund
- GST Registration
- GST Amendment
- Having knowledge of all notification
- Timely tax deposit and return filling
- 1 year qualification working experience in VAT / Service tax and GST.