Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:686 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Global Quality & Management - BPO (7-10 yrs)
Role : Manager-Global Quality and Management
Location : Mumbai ( Thane- West)
About The Role:
Responsible for the design, standardization and performance of the customer-facing business processes that support existing and new processes/products/services and manage the Quality team.
Job Description :
- Lead the development and implementation of best practices for an information services product line. Target areas of improvement in time to delivery, COGS, and quality.
- Serve as primary point of escalation for any internal/external customer concerns; capably address customer issues directly
- Understand, design, measure and optimize the process
- Work with various groups to obtain the input necessary for business process management and pro-active process improvement.
- Use six-sigma methodology to search for root causes of performance lapses and correct them.
- Evaluate suggestions from all the input departments and work with Product Manager and Production Managers to prioritize ideas for process improvements, technical changes, training changes, etc.
- Manage process changes.
Educational Qualification & Work Experience:
- 7 to 10 year experience in BPO
- Minimum of 5+ year experience in Quality function
- Green Belt certified/Black Belt trained
- Experience with any Business Process Management methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean, BPM or TQM)
- Hands on experience of implementing Quality tools
- Experience in lean six sigma, transformation and business process reengineering project
- Knowledge of statistical tools, lean tools like value stream mapping and Minitab application
- Understanding of all/portions of the quote-to-cash business processes
- Strong analytical skills to study operational performance
- Financial acumen to craft business cases for proposed initiatives
- Experience documenting Business Process flows, crafting/updating Standard Operation Procedures, and documenting business/functional requirements for IT
- Knowledge of at least one Project Management technique and tool (MS Project, PMI certification)
- Ability to engage with all levels of within the organizations, from Product Manager, Finance, IT and Operations teams to Senior Executives
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.